Do you think these seven foods are healthy? Are you kidding me? Are you serious when you say that!
Due to a lack of time, we often resort to unhealthy dishes such as fast food, combination menus or leftovers from the fridge at home at lunchtime and in the evening. Everyone knows that these foods are not always good for our bodies. Those who are working hardly take more time to prepare lunch. It is much easier to have a bite to eat in a fast food place or in the supermarket around the corner. The disadvantage: You hardly have any control over what you actually eat and how much.
A typical mistake is to allow yourself to be influenced by so-called economy menus. At first glance, they look like a bargain, you get whole menus for little money. The menus with burgers, French fries, dessert and a soft drink are particularly attractive in fast food shops. What many do not pay attention to: With such menus you actually eat a lot more than you would normally. In detail: more calories, more sugar and more fat . In the long run, consumption like this could lead to weight gain – and that’s far from healthy.
Six common mistakes when choosing food
1. Do not be influenced by economy menus!
2. Make sure that the food is really healthy and not confused with supposedly healthy products that contain a lot of sugar and fat – for example smoothies, power bars or potato chips.
3. Eating from home is not necessarily healthier!
4. Don’t eat too late, otherwise you will crave sweets!
5. Don’t be fooled by the salad! Make sure that the dressing does not contain more calories than the salad itself
6. Don’t eat too little and avoid white flour pasta and white bread It is a completely different mistake to demonize food per se. Many supposedly unhealthy products are not as bad as their reputation. On the contrary! You can find out which foods are in the following photo series.
Taking supposedly healthy products at face value is a completely different mistake. They are often more expensive and no healthier than conventional foods. You can find out what these are in the following photo gallery.